We offer the only full-service Judaic Early Childhood Education Center in the Santa Clarita Valley.
As a student at CBS Preschool you and your student will have access to our full set of program features such as:
- Full and Half Day Programs
- No Need to be Potty Trained
- Afternoon Encrichment Classes
- Small Class Size
- High Teacher/Student Ratio
- On-Site Field Trips
- Year-Round Mommy & Me Classes
- Multi-Teme Program focusing On Judiac and Secular Curriculum
At CBS Preschool your child is not just a student but a member of our family. Our staff recognizes that each child needs to build a healthy self-concept: when children feel good about themselves, they can grow and develop with confidence.
As a student at CBS Preschool we try our hardest to put our core values into everything we do. They are:
- Tikkun Olam - Imrpoving the world
- Klal Yisrael - Unity of the Jewish people
- Emunah - Belief in God
- Menschlicheit - Decency toward others
- Eretz Yisrael - Connection to the land of Israel
- T’fillah - Relationship with God through prayer and ritual
- Chinuch - Education and study
- Minhagim V’halachot - Judiasm as a way of life
- Kavod - Respect for people, God, the environment, community
- Kehillah - Building a supportive social environment
My daughter just started preschool here and LOVES it. She comes home with adorable art projects and sings songs from school. I love seeing her so happy!
Both of my kids have thrived at this caring, nurturing and fun environment. Not only has my kids made friends, but I have as well. Learning is an adventure, and this place knows how to make it accessible to all. I know my kids will be more then ready for grade school. I can not say enough great things about CBS preschool.
Amazing preschool! My kids loved going to this school and have made life long friends. Very nurturing, caring staff and creative environment.
CBS is part of the family. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my children!
We love it here! It’s like our second home. Love our Rabbi, teachers and staff. Excellent Pre-school!
This Preschool is the most amazing, caring, supportive environment. My daughter attended for 3 years and made the transition to kindergarten smoothly. She was prepared socially and academically!
I have one daughter attending the pre-k and two others that already went through this excellent preschool. All my kids have thrived in this loving, safe and caring environment. I would highly recommend this school for anyone looking for a preschool in Santa Clarita.
Our eldest started here in the fall and loves it. Best price and value in all of SCV! The teachers are amazing and they have awesome events and activities at the school such a snow day, petting zoo and a great outdoor play area for the kids to get all their energy out! We can’t wait for our twins to start in 2018!
Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui.
- 8:30 - 9:00 - Greet children and Parents
- 9:00 - 10:00 - Outside Time
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Bathroom/Snack Time
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Circle Time, Introduce Teme of the Week/Letter/Number of the Week
- 10:45 - 11:10 - Art/Table Time
- 11:10 - 11:20 - Bathroom
- 11:30 - 12:00 - Lunch
- 12:00 - 12:50 - Supervised Play Time or Enrichment Class
- 1:00 - 3:00 - Nap/Rest Time
- 3:00 - 4:00 - Snack Time
- 4:00 - 5:30 - Play Time/Art Time
- 5:30 - 5:45 - Snack Time
- 5:45 - 6:30 - Quiet Play Time